Law Offices of Grace J. Fishel 314-878-0440
We assist clients in acquiring and maintaining patents in the U.S. and throughout the world by:
- Conducting patent searches and rendering patentability opinions.
- Preparing, filing and prosecuting patent applications (utility and design) before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, including appeals to the Board of Interferences and Patent Appeals.
- Filing Patent Cooperation Treaty applications.
- Obtaining foreign patents through an established network of patent law agents and firms worldwide.
- Providing maintenance fee reminders such that U.S. and foreign patents do not lapse unintentionally.
Filing and prosecuting petitions such as for:
- Reinstatement of lapsed patents for non-payment of maintenance fees;
- Patent term extension for regulatory delay; and,
- Patent reexamination.